Oxley Wild Rivers National Park
Enjoy remote camping at Youdales historic hut and stockyards in remote wilderness.
- Low Range 4WD vehicle essential
- NO Trailers / NO Motorbikes / NO Recreational four-wheel-driving permitted.
- Park entry and Camping fees apply.
- Key and Permit can be obtained from Apsley Motors (Caltex Service Station) in Walcha.
- This campground is remote, please ensure you are well prepared before you arrive.
- Picnic, Camping and Toilet facilities are available.
- Recreational use would mainly be for camping, relax in remote wilderness and cool your feet off in the Kunderang Brook.
- Please remember that you are not allowed to bring animals into the National Parks.
- Click here to visit the National Parks website for further information.