CURRENTLY CLOSED due to
BUSH FIRE threat/damage
Oxley Wild Rivers National Park
Campground & Day Use Area
Riverside campground and picnic area is the perfect spot for remote wilderness camping, or a day-trip, with swimming, fishing and canoeing on the Apsley River in Oxley Wild Rivers National Park.
- LOW RANGE 4WD vehicle essential.
- NO Trailers permitted / NO motorbikes permitted / NO recreational four-wheel-driving permitted or available.
- Key and permit required which can be obtained from Aplsey Motors Caltex Service Station in Walcha. Park entry fees and camping fees apply.
- This campground is remote, please ensure you are well prepared before you arrive.
- Facilities include picnic tables, barbecue facilities, car park, toilets.
- Recreational use: swimming, fishing, canoeing
- Please remember that you are not allowed to bring animals into the National Parks.
- Click here to visit the National Parks website for further information.