All travellers staying overnight in a campground require a booking. Book online or call the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757 . (1300 PARKS)
Oxley Wild Rivers National Park
Campground & Day Use Area
Enjoy remote camping at Youdales historic hut and stockyards in remote wilderness.
- LOW RANGE 4WD vehicle essential.
- NO TRAILERS permitted / NO MOTORBIKES permitted / NO RECREATIONAL 4WDriving permitted or available.
- Bookings essential. CLICK HERE for bookings and further information.
- Park entry fees and camping fees apply. A gate pass-code will be given on completion of booking.
- This campground is remote, please ensure you are well prepared before you arrive.
- Picnic, Camping and Toilet facilities are available.
- Recreational use would mainly be for camping, relax in remote wilderness and cool your feet off in the Kunderang Brook.
- Please remember that you are not allowed to bring animals into the National Parks.