Old Greenwells B&B
3km south of Walcha
A hosted B&B located merely 3km south of Walcha on the Thunderbolts Way, a short drive or 15 minute walk will get you into town where you can take in the Open Air Gallery, fabulous cafe's and pubs, Taphouse, Walcha Gallery of Art, boutiques, craft, collectables and antique stores. Walcha is also the main gateway to Oxley Wild Rivers National Park and other World Heritage listed Wilderness Area's.
Old Greenwells homestead, one of the oldest farm buildings in Walcha (built in 1856), boasts a beautiful northerly aspect and peaceful views overlooking the stunning Langford Valley, a narrow fertile plain enclosed by a steep range, with the beginnings of the Apsley River carving its' path. The owners have been restoring the homestead lovingly and respectfully for the past few years, this is an ongoing project however it will not interfere with your stay.
Offering two private bedrooms, one Queen room with an en-suite and a twin room (to share the en-suite) within the homestead. Cot available on request. Continental Breakfast included in rate.
- Separate entry through french doors with own parking area outside
- Own basic kitchen facilities - tea/coffee making facilities, mircowave oven, bar fridge, toaster, appropriate crockery & cutlery (no stove)
- Table & Chairs, ideal for a couple
- Crisp quality linen & towels supplied
- Electric blanket
- TV, Books, Music
- WiFi available
- Dinner available on request at booking (24 hours notice please)
- Established garden and paddock to meander and relax in
Check In-Out & Rules
- Check in after 2pm
- Check out by 10.30am
- No smoking
- Pets allowed but not permitted to stay in the house
- Pets can be tied up outside at night or kept in the car
- Pets are the responsibility of their owners
- Dietary requirements stated at time of booking please.