Overnight stays & access to gated areas require a booking. Book online or call the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757 . (1300 PARKS)
4WD Only, 52km east of Walcha
Oxley Wild Rivers National Park
Campground & Day Use Area
Riverside campground and picnic area is the perfect spot for remote wilderness camping, or a day-trip, with swimming, fishing and canoeing on the Apsley River in Oxley Wild Rivers National Park.
- LOW RANGE 4WD vehicle essential.
- NO TRAILERS or MOTORBIKES permitted / NO RECREATIONAL 4WDriving permitted or available.
- Bookings essential. CLICK HERE for bookings and further information.
- Park entry fees and camping fees apply. A gate pass-code will be given on completion of booking.
- This campground is remote, please ensure you are well prepared before you arrive.
- Facilities include picnic tables, barbecue facilities, car park, toilets.
- Recreational use: swimming, fishing, canoeing
- Please remember that you are not allowed to bring animals into the National Parks.