Another 1860’s slab cottage brought to the site in 1970 is used as a general museum displaying a wide variety of local historical items.
In the grounds is a stringy bark tree trunk (dendroglyph) carved by local aborigines, brought to the site from the Brackendale area of the Walcha District.
The wool industry hall, originally a School of Arts erected at Glen Morrison in 1887, illustrates the principle industry of Walcha, with a large collection of shearing equipment and photographs.
The complex includes two machinery sheds, horse drawn vehicle and early agricultural machinery. The reconstructed Blacksmiths Shop displays a forge, bellows and many original artefacts of the old age occupation, with Walcha once being the home to four blacksmiths shops.
The Plane Hanger houses the Tiger Moth Aeroplane used in 1950 to spread super phosphate for the first time in Australia, on the local property “Mirani”, then owned by AS Nivison.